12:56 p.m. - April 09, 2004
A quiet day. An acquaintance sent this to me; it's a demilaugh.
RULES FOR A GAY WEDDING
1) On the day of a gay wedding, it's bad luck for the two grooms to see each other at the gym.
2) Superstition suggests that for good luck the couple should have:
3) It's customary at gay and lesbian nuptials for the parents to have an open bar during the ceremony.
4) Gay wedding tradition dictates that both grooms refrain from eating wedding cake because it's all carbs.
5) It's considered bad luck for either of the grooms to have dated the priest.
6) During the first dance, it's considered unlucky to use glow sticks, flags, whistles or hand-held lasers.
7) For good luck at the union of a drag queen, the bouquet is always thrown in the face of a hated rival.
8) And of course... the father of the bottom pays for everything.
Anybody come up with traditions 9 and 10? Leave them in the guestbook, eh? Anybody? Anybody?
previous - next